The warehouse in Colognola ai Colli covers an area of 36,000 m2, of which 10,000 indoors and is fully licensed for the storage of dangerous goods. Our warehouse is managed by highly qualified and trained staff with the aid of software programmes to ensure a rational and efficient management of the Logistics, Tracking and Handling of dangerous goods.
The system used to manage our warehouse facilities can be briefly summarised as follows:
- Pick-up of goods with label printing. Cargo unit with production batch tracking
- Material storage in separate warehouse areas
- Optimisation of pick-up routes
- Retrieval of goods from warehouse (including picking) based on customer orders (interfacing with our management software)
- Batch transmission and vehicle route management
- A variety of quality controls upon pick-up and loading on vehicles
We use the best technology to coordinate the several stages of a shipment:
- Radio frequency terminals connected in Wi-Fi
- Link to corporate IT systems
Option of storing goods in warehouses with private customs clearance and VAT EXEMPT. This means receiving goods from non-EU countries directly at our warehouse facilities in foreign-origin status with no customs fees and VAT surcharges.
Efficiency, expertise, services for management and safety systems help choose the most qualified partner for your freight carriage needs.
Our services are based on a number of key elements:
The warehouse in Zevio covers an area of 10,000 m2, of which 4000 are indoors. Lots of space for the storage of various types of goods.
- Quality and professional level of our solutions
- Focus on customer needs
- Guaranteed compliance with the applicable laws and standards
- Innovation, reliability, upgradeability